Professor Amir Yacoby teaches Physics at Harvard University. His current interests include understanding the behavior of low-dimensional systems and their applications to quantum information technology.
A local campaign is underway to stop the proposed expansion of the Mid-Continent Limestone Quarry, north of Glenwood Springs. But, as KDNK’s Amy Hadden Marsh reports, the issue is fraught with complications.
Rio Blanco Herald Times editor Niki Turner and Colorado Independent editor Susan Greene collaborated on an investigative journalism article called " Through the Cracks: A Sick Stranger, A Police Shooting, and a Town's Silence. " A man with paranoid schizophrenia named Daniel Pierce was killed by law enforcement last year and the town of Rangely attemped to keep the story out of the public eye. Niki and Susan talk about what they learned while reporting the story, about rural access to mental health care, insufficient police training, government transparency, and how important the truth is to a community.
Ecologist Delia Malone stopped by Express Yourself to preview the Howl Yes! Film Series at CMC Spring Valley on November 22 at 6pm. Advocating for wolf reintroduction in Colorado, Delia responds to doubts raised by local rancher Bill Fales on a recent episode of For Land's Sake.
- Trump Angers China By Signing Law Backing Hong Kong Protesters
- The Hold On Ukraine Aid: A Timeline Emerges From Impeachment Probe
- New Report: U.S. Lacked Technology To Account For Separated Families
- Navy Lets Accused SEALs Stay In Elite Unit; Fired Navy Secretary Slams Trump
- William Ruckelshaus, Who Defied Nixon In 'Saturday Night Massacre,' Dies At 87
- A Private Equity-Owned Doctors' Group Sued Poor Patients Until It Came Under Scrutiny
- Trump Floating Terrorist Label For Mexican Cartels Brings Fears Of Drone Strikes
- Following Backlash, Twitter Offers to 'Memorialize' Accounts Of The Deceased
- Author Kristin Kimball Wants To Persuade You To Become A Farmer
- Confederate Monument Law Upheld By Alabama Supreme Court